Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sweet Summer Break......

 
(via Pinterest)

Seems like summer break just started.  Summer days stretching before us with so many possibilities, or none if we wished.  Days of getting up late, staying in pj's all day without a care, maybe taking a dip in a pool to cool off or just relaxing with a good book.  Love summer break with my boys.  Only thing that would make it better is if daddy could enjoy a whole summer break with us too. 

Sweet summer break, we will miss you.  Look forward to enjoying you again next year! 

On to a new year of school!

3 comments:

  1. I'm kind of sad, but oh how much more I have gotten done the past two days - including a little nap! :) How have your boys enjoyed school so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, they are loving it so far. Thankful that they enjoy school. Of course, homework has been light, so that makes the transition easier! I, on the other hand, am trying to get used to my new routine; working five mornings a week in preschool. I.am.tired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just came across you site and so pleased I did! Such lovely designs and ideas! What a Fab blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!