On Sunday, Stitching Cat awarded me the Liebster Award. Thank you Stitching Cat!
Liebster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest, or beloved and the Liebster is awarded to new bloggers with less than 200 followers. In turn, I...
1) thank my friend that awarded me and link back to her;
2) post the award on my blog;
3) pass on the blog award to five other bloggers;
4) list the bloggers I pass the Liebster on to with their links and let them know by commenting on their blog;
5) then share five random facts about myself that people do not know about me!
What a sweet way to pass on links to other bloggers, broaden our blogging community and learn a little bit more of each other.
I'm fairly new to blogging and it's fun to find new blogs from those that have left comments or become followers on my blog. Here's my list of 5~~~some may not be exactly new but they are new to me :)
1) Viola di Nebbia @ The Little Stitcher
2) June @ Butterfly-butterflywings.blogspot.com
3) Betty @ Samplings from Sprink Creek
4) Shar @ Sharlene's Stitching Site
5) Misty @ 413 Sparrow Lane
Five things about me. Hmmm, let's see......
1) Jane Austen movies and most period pieces are my favorite to watch on the television
2) I love to drink hot tea almost daily and it's got to be in a china cup with the tea steeped in a teapot.
3) Love to
read collect cookbooks. Have more than plenty to keep me occupied for a long time.
4) I'm a Pin-aholic (love Pinterest in other words)
5) I do not have a green thumb. Such a shame since I really like to see pretty flowers on my porch. Keeping them alive through to the end of summer is a challenge!
Thanks again again, Stitching Cat for the award!