Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Chick

I saw this very cute chick card by Nicole Heady and decided to replicate it using a stamp set I had that is just a little bit similar to hers.  At least the chick part anyway.  My chick comes from SU!'s A Good Egg set and the little roses are from SU!'s Everyday Celebrations set.


Sentiment is a little too close to the button but I had already cut it out and decided I didn't want to waste so went with it.  Cute little card that didn't take long to put together. 

Supplies used are PTI's white, SU! daffodil delight dsp, pool party dsp, crumb cake cardstock that was trimmed with the scallop border.  Ink is daffodil delight, black stazon, pumpkin pie (for the beak) and white craft for the flowers.  A snippet of pool party seam binding and a yellow button with strip of pool party cs for "thread".  I typed the sentiment using Albemarle Swash font on the computer. 

We had a really nice weekend but our allergies are in full swing.  Itchy eyes and noses, sneezing and drainage are our companions right now.  I really like Spring but not all the pollen that comes with it.  Hopefully it won't be too long before we are all feeling better. 

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!