Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January Stitching

When winter arrives, it immediately puts me in the mood to stitch.   Something about cold weather outside, fireplace on, a nice cup of hot tea or coffee and needle 'n thread that makes me feel very relaxed.  

Here's a not so good photo (iphone once again) of my beginning process on a Little House Needleworks chart in the Cotton Thread Pack Series called Sampler Months.  First up is January.


Stitching with the dyed floss it came with 
but on 32 count Natural Raw Linen.

Hope to finish this soon and pop it into a frame before the month is out.  


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely choice to stitch in January! I agree about winter weather and stitching. There have been years when January has been my most productive stitching month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!