Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sunflower, take two....


September reminds me of apples and sunflowers.  A prelude to Autumn colored leaves, fall mums and pumpkins.  Here's yet another card that I made using the set Give Thanks.  Love how it came out.  I first took a picture of it without adding some glitter to the center of the sunflower, then went back to add it.  The second picture shows the addition and in real life, it doesn't look to bad.  But, I think I like the flower without the glitter best. 


 






What do you think? 

 
Hope you have a great start to the new week.




Stamps:  SU Give Thanks, PTI Green Thumb (for the pot)
paper:  marigold morning, buckaroo blue, expresso, watercolor paper
                 Sonnets DSP Houndstooth
ink:  marigold morning, always artichoke expresso, black stazon
acc:  Martha Stewart border punch, paper piercer, linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!