Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hershey Pretzel Treats


This weekend I attended a cookie swap and this is the treat I decided on.  While not exactly a cookie, I thought it was festive enough to merit taking.  And can I say easy?!  You can make a bunch of these in no time with minimal mess in the kitchen (like that very much).  I made three variations using different Hershey kisses; Hugs, Dark Chocolate & Peppermint.  My overall favorite is the Hugs kisses.  I originally found this idea on Pinterest.



Recipe:

Hershey Kisses
Square pretzels (I used Synders)
Red & Green M&M's

Preheat oven t0 275 degrees.  On a parchment lined baking sheet, place your pretzels and top with 1 Hershey kiss.  Bake for 5 minutes.  Remove and immedieatly top with an M&M, pushing it slightly into the kiss.  Let cool.  (I put mine into the fridge for quicker firming). 

That's it.  An easy sweet 'n salty treat.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!