Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Stitching

It's a perfect stitching day, slightly overcast with the definite look of winter but not freezing cold (great so that the boys can play outside some), and nothing that HAS to been done right at this moment.  I so enjoy that kind of Sunday afternoon.  Put on a period drama on the dvd, brew up a pot of tea and I'm good to go.  Speaking of dramas, have you all watched season 1 of Downton Abbey? 

 Click to watch a preview

It's a BBC period piece that first aired on PBS last year.  Season 2 starts tonight on PBS in our area and will be perfect stitching company.  If you are into that kind of thing, definitely check it out:  Downton Abbey on Masterpiece Theatre

I don't have a progress picture on my current stitching project, CCN'S January.  Sadly, I really haven't done much stitching on it (didn't do a thing over the week) but I almost have the little house about done today.  It's a small design that wouldn't take too long to finish; I'm just stretching it out it seems.  

Off to warm up some tea and get to some more stitching!  Hope today finds you doing what you enjoy the most!

3 comments:

  1. I need to watch this show....everyone is talking about it! BTW....I wanted to invite you to stop by my blog. We are having an "impossibility" challenge for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've already had the second season here, and the Christmas special. L-O-V-E!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas Special?! Oh my goodness. I've already seen the second season (someone across the way put it up on youtube over the fall) but had no idea of there being a Christmas special. I looked it up and it seems it will be included in the DVD for season two. Hope that is true.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It makes my day!